Monday, January 5, 2009

MTC--Here we come again!


Scott and I love the MTC! Our time there on our first mission was so exciting and spiritual! We were really looking forward to it this time and it did not disappoint. We are having the time of our lives! We sit by the young missionaries each time we eat and we love to see where they are headed and where they are from.
I was thinking today about the sweet feeling of love and peace I have while I am here in the MTC. I am so inspired by the wonderful righteous young men and women I meet who are willing to consecrate their service unto the Lord. I also am humbled by the examples of the senior missionaries in our group and the sacrifices they have made to serve a mission. I cannot imagine the celestial kingdom having any better people in it than this. What a wonderful place it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment